Welcome to Waterhouse Ridge Memory Care
Waterhouse Ridge is a charming and safe memory care community that is dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Conveniently located in Beaverton, Oregon, Waterhouse Ridge provides services and amenities that are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of our memory-impaired residents so that they may enjoy a supportive and safe environment. We consider it a great honor to provide these individuals with the care and respect they deserve.
Residents and family members enjoy the beautifully furnished and comfortable neighborhoods that are fully equipped with all the comforts of home. There are no “visiting hours” at Waterhouse Ridge; friends and family members are always welcome. Prospective residents and their family members are encouraged to visit too — we offer several different floor plan options and many amenities, including:
- Individual AC/heating units
- Garden views
- Built-in storage
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Individual and group activities including exercise and walking clubs, weekly book/writing groups, cooking, art, movies, music programs, and MORE!
- Nondenominational worship
- Home-cooked meals
- Each neighborhood has its own spacious kitchen and dining room area
- Encouragement with activities of daily living
- Bathing assistance
- Meal and activity reminders
- Personal laundry & routine housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments/outings
- Emergency assistance
- Staff available 24-hours each day
Call us today! We are interested in learning about your needs.
An Ideal Location
At Waterhouse Ridge Memory Care, we offer several senior living options specifically designed for those with memory loss due to Alzheimer’s and dementia. We’re located in Beaverton, Oregon, just blocks south of U.S. Highway 26. Waterhouse Ridge Memory Care is in close proximity to Hillsboro, Tigard, Aloha, Forest Grove, Portland, and Lake Oswego.
Please contact us for additional information. The endless pursuit of life starts now.